The PTA helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. Here are some of the great programs the McKinley PTA helps to support:
- Teacher Classroom Supplies
- Field Trips
- Science Program
- Library Materials
- P.E. Equipment
- Enrichment Classes
- Classroom IT and Software
Services and Support
- Supplies for Literature Night, ELAC, Math Night
- Teacher/Staff Back to School Luncheon
- Culmination Breakfast
- Parent Education/School Smarts
- 5th Grade Culmination Celebration
- 5th Grade Field Trip Scholarships
- Beautification and Sustainability for McKinley's Award-Winning and Pioneering Garden and Plants
- Samohi Scholarship
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out or ordering take-out on McKinley Restaurant Nights (please see the calendar for details)
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Business Sponsors (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Attending and volunteering at events such as the Harvest Festival and International Day
- Sponsoring your child at the Jogathon
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers, such as Amazon (see below)
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Use the link below to shop amazon.com and McKinley earns cash back!
Click on this image.
Participants are required to register for the new term online at www.ralphs.com or by calling us at 800-443-4438 starting September 1, 2017. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2016, they are required to re-register beginning September 1st.
How to register/re-register. Click here.
Register your Grocery, Store and Credit cards with eScrip and you'll earn money for McKinley every time you shop locally, online or dine out!
Shop LabelDaddy and if you use school code: MCKINLEY when you check, McKinley gets 20%!
Box Tops are a great way to help McKinley raise money at no cost to you! Simply cut the coupons off items you already buy, then paste or tape them to the downloadable form below. You can return them in your Wednesday Folder or drop them off in the office at any time.
- Wednesday, September 19
- Tuesday, September 25
- Thursday, October 4
- Thursday, November 1
- Thursday, December 6
Don't forget to make your Direct Donation!