By joining the PTA, you show your children that school matters and you are invested in their success – and their future.
Here are just a few of the good things about joining PTA:
- Get connected – There’s no better way to know what’s happening in schools or to develop relationships with teachers and principals
- Discover great resources – PTA offers a variety of unique programs and materials for students, parents, families, schools and communities
- Speak up – PTA gives families and community members a “seat at the table” when important school decisions are being made
- Be a role model – By becoming a PTA member, you demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education
- Enjoy extra benefits – PTA members enjoy exclusive money-saving member perks including discounts on school supplies, rental cars, amusement parks and much more
- Make a difference – By working together, PTA members advance local, state and national laws and policies to improve the education, health and well-being of all children.
PTA membership is open to everybody – whether you’re a parent, student, educator, business leader or community member. Do good things for kids – join PTA!
Annual membership is $10.00 per adult.
If I join, do I have to...?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
- Thursday, August 12
- Monday, August 16
- Thursday, August 19
- Friday, August 20
- Tuesday, August 24
- Friday, August 27
SHOP AND SUPPORT MCKINLEY!
Why not sign up for smile.amazon.com and donate to the McKinley PTA with every purchase?!
Don't forget to make your Direct Donation!